News & Media
All the resources you need to learn more about Agorus and the future of residential home development.
BLACKHORN VENTURES, TOYOTA VENTURES, SIGNIA VENTURE PARTNERS LEAD AGORUS®’ $6.5 MILLION SEED ROUND
Construction tech company secured more than $10 million in funding to date
- THE CONSTRUCTION LEADING EDGE PODCAST – 250: How Navy SEALS Would Build Houses, Mantras & Attacking the Housing Shortage with Garrett Moore
- REAL ESTATE INVESTING FOR CASH FLOW WITH KEVIN BUPP – #477: Using Technology to Make Prefab Housing More Profitable
- RENTAL PROPERTY OWNER & REAL ESTATE INVESTOR PODCAST – EP340: Can You Build a Home in 3-5 Days? How Technology is Driving the Future of Home Construction with Garrett Moore
- CRAZY SH*T IN REAL ESTATE WITH LEIGH BROWN – 366: Innovative Home Construction with Garrett Moore
- PEER 2 PEER REAL ESTATE SHOW – 254: Transforming Home Building With Garrett Moore
- REAL ESTATE ESPRESSO – With Garrett Moore
- FRESH BREWED TECH – Reinventing Construction with Agorus CEO Garrett Moore
- CONSTRUCTION GENIUS PODCAST – Permit To Keys In 30 Days! How Contractors And Developers Can Use Prefabrication To Build Better With Garrett Moore
- OLD DAWG’S REI NETWORK PODCAST – 619: Taking Home Building to the Next Level: Quality Homes in 3 to 5 Days!
- PRO HOME – What is Industrialized Construction? Industrialization within the construction industry has the potential to help solve the nation’s housing crisis. Offsite construction can lead to greater efficiencies within the industry, and better quality and lower prices for consumers. It can also lead to home building becoming more precise and repeatable while producing homes faster. To understand more about what industrialization means for the construction industry, read here.
- HIRE SMARTER WITH TONY MISURA – 27: Garrett Moore, Co-Founder & CEO of Agorus
- THE BEHIND YOUR BACK PODCAST – Epsiode 244 Offsite Insights with Agorus CEO, Garrett Moore
- MULTITASKR PODCAST – Off-Site Construction Will Build Homes Better, Faster, and Cheaper (ft. Garrett Moore)
- PRESS RELEASE – Joe Mazzenga Joins Agorus as VP of Manufacturing
- PRESS RELEASE – Greg Otto joins AGORUS as VP of Growth and Construction
- INDUSTRY DIVE – 6 of the summer’s top contech funding rounds
- Best Startup – Best Startup California gathered info on over 300,000 companies in the construction industry in the state of California. They then ranked the top 101 companies based on their track record, executive leadership, market share, innovation, and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governing) rating. Every company ranked is inspiring, and Agorus is honored to be placed among them. There are so many construction companies that are elevating homebuilding and advancing our industry into a world where construction is modernized and more sustainable. Agorus is excited to continue to innovate and create new solutions to solve the housing crisis in America. We encourage you to support each of the companies listed and follow their journey of how they are changing the way the world builds. read here.
- Featured in medium.com – Full-Stack, Digital Home Construction: Toyota Venture’s investment in AGORUS
- Featured in Builder Online – ‘Our Competitor is the Status Quo’: How Agorus Plans to Transform the Construction Industry
- Featured in San Diego Business Journal – Agorus Raises $10M for Precision Construction Platform
- Featured in ProBuilder – The Future of Home Building