- Garrett gives an overview of what Agorus is [02:13]
- Garrett shares his background, from studying to joining the military, and eventually getting into construction tech [02:46]
- Garrett talks about what it was like to join the military and the skills he learned [04:47]
- How did Garrett go from having a business idea to actually starting it?[06:20]
- Garrett takes us through the early stages of building their product [09:44]
- What was it like for Garrett to build a startup in the middle of a pandemic? [11:14]
- Garrett discusses home ownership and the future of housing [13:52]
- Garrett shares why he thinks becoming more receptive to new ideas and innovations is essential [16:19]
- Garrett talks about what it’s like being in the construction tech industry [17:22]
- Garrett talks about where Agorus is at right now and their future plans and goals for the company [18:55]
- Garrett shares his favorite taco shop, Don Pancho’s [21:37]
Tacos and Tech Podcast: Reinventing Construction with Agorus CEO Garrett Moore
Using the latest digital software, proprietary robotics and modern home building techniques to build custom homes, check out #Agorus: one source for delivering finished, precision-built solutions to the job site. In THREE steps.
Discover one of the possible ways we can solve the housing shortage problem in the market with Garrett Moore of Agorus in today’s episode. Listen in to learn how they leverage technology to accelerate home construction so you can achieve your dream home without the hassle of traditional home building.
You might see two common denominators in these life shaping experiences – a love of high performing teams and fearlessness in the face of challenges. Garrett and his co-founder Kyle run headlong into the fray when most would hesitate. He is wholly committed to solving America’s elusive housing crisis.
Want to Work with Agorus®?
Find out how Agorus can help you streamline your next build.